Dr Phill reflects on shameful moral confusion
Note how the letter completely ignored the barbaric attack on children and women.
- The children who were burnt alive
- The girls who were raped by the sadistic terrorists
- The mothers who were shot in front of their children.
- Women, children and elderly who were kidnapped
- Feminists and peace-activists who helped Gazan families to get treatment in Israel’s hospitals before their were murdered.
- The plight of Gazan women and Queer community in Gaza.
Do these people sound to you like they truly care about finding solutions to the problems of human beings?